Dance Team Registration Open Until March 2nd!
Click here for paperwork: Dance Registration 2021
Sports Update-February 9th, 2021
Click on this link for sign-up information for Season 2:
All athletes need the following paperwork* completed and returned to SMS:
*Physical (Required): Physical Form
*Season 2 Athletic Sign-up 20/21 (REQUIRED): SMS Season 2 Sports' Sign-ups
*Covid 19 participant waiver form (REQUIRED): Covid 19 waiver
*Participant insurance information (REQUIRED): Proof of Insurance (yellow card)
Registrations for SMS Athletics
Details on how to register will go out the week registration begins
Season 1: Preseason is officially closed for registration.
Season 2: Registration February 8th-17th Football, Cross Country, and Volleyball
Season 3: Registration March 15th--31 Track & Field
Season 4: Registration April 26th- May 5th Basketball and Wrestling
Official Season Start and End Dates for SMS
Season 1 (now- February 22) Preseason *current season with all sports
Season 2 (February 22 - April 11) will be for, Football, Cross County, and Volleyball.
Season 3 (April 5 - May 23) will be for Track & Field.
Season 4 (May 10 - June 9th) will be for Basketball and Wrestling.
Click on the blue link for the updated information:
Welcome to the SMS Sports' Page!
*November 29th Sports UPDATE:
- We will NOT have Pre-Season workouts until we are able to access the gyms.
- This decision was made based on the amount of daylight during practice times, weather, and safety considerations of our athletes.
- Updates will be posted as new mandate criteria are given.
*November 16th UPDATE:
All indoor practices have been canceled (until further notice) due to the "Freeze Order" by Governor Brown.
All registered athletes should have received an email from their coach.
*November 6th--Click on this email to parents:
*November 5th Update:
Click on this link for the SMS pre-season sports' schedule:
*Athletics Update October 29th
- The start date for athletics will be Monday, November 9th.
- Paperwork is due by Wednesday, Nov 5th
- Forms need to be turned into the SMS front office. They can be scanned, emailed, faxed, or dropped off
- Current physical -Physicals are good for 2 years
- Consent card- Yellow Card
- Covid Waiver
- Pre-Season registration form- New, This will allow us to track who is doing what activities.
- Will be posted on our athletics page on November 5th.
- Athletes can expect to attend 1-2 practices per week for their sport.
- Practices will be for one hour.
- students can go to multiple pre-season workouts if they are interested in multiple sports.
- Practice times will be Monday - Friday between 4-9 pm
Contact Cari Yelvington firstname.lastname@example.org
*October 26th, 2020 Announcement--Sports Preseason is Nearing!
Be prepared by filling out the following documents:
Covid 19 participant waiver form (REQUIRED): Covid 19 waiver
Participant insurance information (REQUIRED): Proof of Insurance (yellow card)
Preseason workout registration form 2020/21: Workout registration form
Click here for a copy of the email sent out via Blackboard:
UPDATE:FALL 2020 Guidelines for Sports
Click on this link for:
OSAA COVID UPDATEhttp://www.osaa.org/today/
OSAA turns dial toward reopening with summer guidancehttp://www.osaa.org/today/
article/1693/view?title=OSAA+ turns+dial+toward+reopening+ with+summer+guidanceUpdate 5-13http://www.osaa.org/today/ article/1683/view?title=OSAA% 3A+%27More+questions+than+ answers%27+for+uncertain+fallUpdate 5-12